Pages

Joy To The World

Saturday, October 4, 2014

 
I'm back again with another project featuring the new WPlus9 Holiday Release.  Are you spending the day crafting?
I hope to find some time after cleaning.  We're having some company tomorrow so I have to get the house in order first and then I'll have time to make something!
 
WPlus9 Supplies
Stamps: Hand Lettered Holiday {Available 10/5/14} //Dies: Snowflake Trio{Available 10/5/14} Hand Lettered Holiday {Available 10/5/14}, Holiday Apertures {Available 10/5/14} // Cardstock: White
 
For this card I created a subtle shaker.  Using vellum instead of acetate creates a really beautiful, soft, diffused look.  The trees that are die cut from the Holiday Apertures die are the perfect size for confetti.  I die cut them in gold as well as my sentiment from Hand Lettered Holiday.  On top of the vellum I layered the stitched frame that is also from the Holiday Apertures die set and partially inlaid the snowflakes from Snowflake Trio.  The center snowflake is popped up for just a bit of interest to the mostly all white design.

 
 I just love how this one turned out!
I'll see you again in a bit to share another project.
 
Release products used on today's project:
 
Hand Lettered Holiday
Available 10/5/14

Hand Lettered Holiday Dies
Available 10/5/14

Holiday Apertures
Available 10/5/14

Snowflake Trio
Available 10/5/14



PTI Vellum
Jam Paper & Envelopes Gold Foil Paper
Versafine Black Onyx Ink

12 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |