Pages

Butterfly Splats

Friday, September 12, 2014


Hello and Happy Friday!
I made it through my first full week of school and I am starting to feel more alive after work. This is the first time since school started that I felt like making anything {and I worked out!}.  I loved how this Pretty Peonies card turned out that I wanted to create the same look, but with these beautiful butterflies from

 Friday also means that some really beautiful new projects have been added to the Friday Inspiration File

Since yesterday was my birthday I have received some birthday moolah that I am planning to use towards a new camera.  I'd love to hear what you're using, loving, and/or wishing for in a camera.
So far on Instagram I have gotten a few suggestions.
I'd love to hear yours!
Have an awesome weekend.


Cardstock: WP9 White, Black
Stamps: WP9 Flora & Fauna 2, Ink Splats, Lucky Stars
Ink: WP9 Ocean Drive, Lake House, Nautical Navy, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Double Ended Banner Die
Other: Clear Embossing Powder

14 comments :

  1. This is fantastic Kara, love how you used the splats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....those butterflies are gorgeous! And a belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Good luck with the camera shopping. Unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    Awesome card! I really like your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is beautiful, Kara! Love the splats and butterflies. :-) I use a Canon EOS 550D (now superseded multiple times). I do love Canon cameras, and the EOS SLRs are easy and usually deliver good results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and a happy birthday to you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the idea of stamp over splats. I had a cannon forever, just bought a Nikon from Costco. Still learning how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I need to play more with my splat stamps as I love the effect. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and best of luck with the camera search.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kara, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card!! I am so jealous! I have been waiting and waiting for this stamp set to get back in stock! I must have it. Until then I'll oogle all your beautiful creations with it and pretend like I'll be able to come up with something half as good hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |