Pages

{Quickie} Card

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

 
This sweet little card came together quickly with just bits of other projects left on my table.
I love that, especially on a school night where there's a ton of things to do after work, but I still feel the need to create something.
 
 
I selectively inked one of the sentiments
from Strictly Sentiments 4 to make it fit my 'love' theme.

 
Thanks for stopping by today!


Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: WP9 Strictly Sentiments 4
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Quilt Cuts 2, Seasonal Sentiments {Heart}
Other: Nail Polish, Watercolor Paper

11 comments :

  1. Love the marble effect you created. I really need to try that! They look so shiny ans swirly - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to use up your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    This technique is so cool and since summer break starts in 3 DAYS...
    maybe I'll have time to give it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tic Tac Toe three in a row!! CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours you used for that marbelling is my favourite you have shown on your blog. Love the tiled look Kara--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara I have so enjoyed your tutorials on this marbling that you are creating! this latest card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, you always amaze me. Your cards are always so fancy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all your swirled nail polish projects. So creative and the cards look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |