Pages

WPlus9 {Formal} Introduction

Monday, April 14, 2014


Today Dawn at WPlus9 has an introduction on her blog.
She is letting you know a little more about me and debuting my first projects as a new DT member!
She has chosen a few projects to share with you today and then the rest of the week she'll turn over the blog to me to share the rest with you.
There's a lot to share, the release was that good!
 
Stop by Dawn's blog to check out the projects and say hello!
Thank you so much to those of you have already stopped by to share your kind words and support.
Know that I am honestly equally inspired by all of you!


1 comment :

  1. Kara, I've been loving your posts at WPlus9. Your talent is certainly evident in your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |