Pages

A {Simple} Hello

Sunday, February 9, 2014

 
Hello Again!
Any Sunday plans?
We're supposed to get a little more snow later.
I guess I should get out there and get my grocery shopping done
 {and maybe a Michael's detour, just to look;)}
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you're having a great weekend!
 
 
 

Cardstock: PTI White
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Peaceful Garden
Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Simply Chartreuse, Melon Berry, Spring Rain
Dies: PTI Picket Fence, Fabulous Frames
Other: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Black Liner Pen, Ink Daubers, Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Pen

9 comments :

  1. Like looking into a peek of Spring! Beautiful Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh…. this is SO pretty! Love the soft colors and lovely layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! I love that sweet little picket fence. The snow is here (Cincinnati)...it's coming down and I'm sure it's on it's way too you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Hope you are able to get your shopping done and to sneak in that Michael's trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a brilliant idea Kara and I adore your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is stunning! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little scene - love the flowers on the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love the flowers stamped on the fence! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! What a neat idea and great card!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |