Pages

You Warm My Heart

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 
Hello again!
Today I have a bright card to share with you using the colors from this week's Tuesday Trigger.
The colors are so perfect for summer.  If you follow me on Instagram you know I just bought these same colors in nail polish on Monday!  I have all three colors on my nails now. 
Why not?

 
 
 
 
These polishes are great because the bottles are small and inexpensive.
I don't mind paying more for my everyday nail polishes, but for fun colors like this that I don't wear very often I like having the option of getting a few colors for the price of one!

 
Have a great day!





Cardstock: PTI White, New Leaf
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints CSS Tablescapes and Tea Party
Ink: PTI Orange Zest, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Versafine Onyx
Dies: PTI Pinking Shear Border Die

16 comments :

  1. Oh, this is lovely, Kara! Fabulous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! What a genius use of a banner stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kara, perfect for this weeks Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pattern, like a summer quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet quilt design--so pretty in those summery colors! And what a clever use of the little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilted look to this! Such a pretty summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these little gingham banners...
    and in such fabulous summer colors! :)
    I'm the same way with polish...
    for fun colors that I won't wear often I don't like paying as much for the everyday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative and totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card and a great post too! Love the quilted pattern and the sweet sentiment in the citrus colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love how you used the banners to make a quilt design. Very Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this card, Kara? This is so lovely! Warm and happy and makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! Love this! And different colored nails are quite the rage these days, apparently...I see lots of girls with various shades!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved seeing how you put your stamp on this Trigger Kara! I love gingham lately and it's so fun in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |