Pages

10 Minute Craft Dash #18 {Fail}

Sunday, May 19, 2013

 
The goal was 10 minutes....
I took more like 30!
I started on one card and then wasn't sure where I wanted to go with it exactly.  Even now it sits unfinished.  I love it, but it has no sentiment and I can't figure out a way to add one without ruining it...... So in the meantime I started working on a second card.
This one :)

 
 
 
 
It's a rainy Sunday here today.
It makes me happy, though, because I have some new Wplus9 products to play with.
I'm headed back into my craft room!
Have a great day.
 
 




Cardstock: WP9 Ballet Slippers, PTI White
Stamps: WP9 Folk Art Florals, Quilt Prints, Love You More
Ink: Momento Black, PTI Limeade Ice, Lavender Moon
Dies: WP9 Folk Art Alphabet
Other: Copics, Recollections

12 comments :

  1. Not 'fail' more like success. Good things take time, and I just adore this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort on this one, Kara (that 10 minute time limit is killer!) This is so pretty!
    It's raining here, too, so I'm heading down to my craft area, too! Can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies-- your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - perfect for an anniversary or wedding without any further sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kara - have fun playing with your goodies!!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara I just love your card and those colours are just fabulous together!! Loving your new WPlus9 stuff, you are pushing me to g shopping. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning~ Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the sneak peek of this on Instagram and it's even more beautiful here on your blog. Seriously, I wasn't sure about the Quilt Prints when I first saw it, but after seeing all of the gorgeous samples with it, I'm now kicking myself for not getting it! (You are such an enabler!)

    I saw you linked up again for the Craft Dash.....can't wait to see what other beauty you created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful rainy day...new stamps are always so much fun. Kara, this is a beautiful card, the die cut letters are really cute in pink and the quilt cut border looks so nice with the little rhinestones sparkling them up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Kara! I like the flowers framing your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE what you've done with the Quilt Prints!! I didn't think I needed that set or the letters but you are really tempting me! The colors are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, Kara!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!
    Love that quilt pattern along the bottom...
    it's perfect!
    And I can't do a 10 minute card...
    I would be the epic fail every time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |