Pages

Pillow Box Owl

Saturday, January 19, 2013

 
Another project in the Friday Inspiration File that I couldn't wait to try was by Lisa.
She created the cutest trio of pillow box owls!
 
 
Even though she's not as cute as Lisa's, I had so much creating this little owl. 
 I used about 7 different dies and punches.
 
 
I hope you'll join my 100 Week's of Inspiration Challenge.
 
 


Cardstock: PTI Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Brown
Stamps: PTI Woodgrain, Love Songs, Tiny Treats Valentine
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Kraft, Summer Sunrise, Tea Dye Duo
Dies: PTI Sending You, LL Ovals, Heart Prints, Serendipity Stamps Large Heart Die
Other: White Gel Pen, Wplus9 Kraft Pillow Box, Small Circle Punch, Hole Puncher

7 comments :

  1. It's so cute! The eyelashes are making me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have known I'd dash right over to check this guy out as soon as I saw the peek in my reader. So many sweet touches--the pouty lips, the eye lashes, and his great big heart amongst them. This is definitely one I need to try. I know a certain young lady who would be happily surprised to find one of these tucked into her suitcase on her next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Super creative with all the different dies.. I love the eyelashes! Really great, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute owl pillow box Kara, I love your inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! I love his patterned face and the woodgrain belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so adorable, Kara! What a fun way to decorate a little Valentine treat box.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |