Pages

Friday Inspiration File #84

Friday, September 14, 2012

Tuesday was my birthday and although I had to work...I had a great day!  I woke up to a silly card and Missy Higgins tickets from my love, texts from family, and sweet birthday messages from friends on Facebook.  At school the kids sang 'Happy Birthday' to me :) After school, Ryan and I went out for a bite to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants.  When we got home we had a friend stop by with his new puppy, Rusty.  When I finally sat down at the end of the night to check my Google Reader I had one more birthday surprise.  Some of my sweet crafty friends had a special birthday blog hop just for me....I know, sweet right???  I had so much fun hopping around to see that not only did they make a card for me, they had been so thoughtful in their choosing of stamp sets and dies.  It truly made me feel special.  Thanks again friends!

I have added all of their beautiful cards to this week's Inspiration File...#84.  Check them out!
Have a super weekend!

3 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |