Pages

MIM #75 {Again}

Tuesday, July 17, 2012



I took my chances again and rolled the die once more. 
 This time I got:

Vertical Orientation
Sketch #2
Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, and Soft Stone for my colors
Happy Trails and Take Note stamp sets
Rhinestones as my embellishment


I'm really enjoying this challenge!



Cardstock: Soft Stone, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Happy Trails, Take Note
Ink: Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone
Dies: Happy Trails, Double Ended Banner
Other: Vellum, Recollections  Rhinestones, Circle Punch, Felt

9 comments :

  1. Loving this great card- the layout is great- love the sentiment and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness. You are making it look too easy. Your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Look at the lovely creation that came out of rolling the dice! Those feathers look like they are softly floating down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played along again, too, Kara--- it's such a fun challenge! A little addicting, like gambling, I think! LOL!
    I totally forgot about the feather image in Happy Trails.... I LOVE how you used it here on your card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are doing such an awesome job with this challenge! Love how you used the feathers--so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the design is so striking! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! It is full of details, yet clean and sweet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great job Kara, I love a crisp white clean card. Gorgeous feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Very creative to use punched out circles. Thinking out of the box. Love the "white" on this casrd.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |