Pages

Friday Inspiration File #52

Friday, January 27, 2012

A whole year has passed since I started highlighting my favorite projects of the week.  I have to admit, though, that after pinning I don't often go back into the file for inspiration when I'm making a card.  I'm sure in one way or another your beautiful designs are influencing me.  This year I want to revisit each week's pins, choose one, and use it as a starting point for a project.  So, next week I'll have a card inspired by something from way back in week 1! 
I still plan to pin new projects, too!
I hope I can stick to it!
Enjoy this week's projects, #52!

2 comments :

  1. Love all of your friday files! There's always a few projects I haven't seen before that make me ooh and ahh! Hope you keep doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it!!!! One year of great inspiration - thanks so much for finding it for us Kara.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |