Pages

Green Thumb

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This card features another older set from PTI, Green Thumb.  It was released in March 2007.  I had to have this set if just for that rubber boot!  It does have a lot of other great images too.



I love these berries! I dusted them with 'sugar'. 
I'm looking forward to summer....long days and sweet, fresh fruit!

 Only one more day left in my spring break vacation. 
I'd better make it count! 
Have a great day.


Cardstock: PTI White, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI Friendship Jar and Fillers, Button Boutique, Green Thumb
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Memento Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Other: MS Glitter, Ribbon, MM Stick Pin, Twine, Button, MS Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Sending You Die

9 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! Love the bunch of berries in the pocket - that is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, you always make such good use of every stamp set you have. You are very inspirational for me. I need to mix and match sets more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara this is so CUTE!!! LOVE it!
    Have a GREAT day! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring.
    That's the only way I can describe your cards...
    just inspiring.
    Love everything about this...
    especially your pin...
    how did you do it?
    And the sugar coated berries...
    so realistic...
    yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little strawberry stamps too and they look so yummy coated in 'sugar'. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee, I love Green Thumb for the single galosh and the grasshopper (which I've never even inked up yet had it since it was released!).

    This sweet strawberry card is making me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THOSE BERRIES ........ YUMMY!! Great colors and layout! And now I am going to go eat some berries that we picked this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeek! So cute!!! Love the dusted berries, and the 'basket' you created.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |