Pages

Friday Inspiration File #4

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hi!  I hope you all have had a great week! 
 Thanks to everyone who has come by and left me such nice comments!  It means a lot!  Here are just some of the wonderful projects I have come across this week. 
Check them out! 


Beautiful card sets by Debby.  I love the cases she made for them, even decorating the spines.  So pretty!  She also made this beauty.  Love the design and the fun colors!

A sweet "I love you" by Michelle in the most elegant colors.  I love blue and brown!

LOVE this bejeweled card that Ashley made!

Kelly really pushed me over the edge on this stamp set.  I've wanted it for a long time, but after seeing her card I bought it!

One of the coolest scrapbook pages ever.  Kelly Purkey highlights all of her NYC faves.  So cool!

These little sketch books that Kristina made are awesome!  I'm not one for sketching before I design a card, but a cute little book like this might make me start:)

This little "Hello Friend" card that Laurie made just shines with genuine feeling.  Love it!

Ann made the sweetest little felt friends!

Heather has created the most beautiful Easter card with some of PTI's new sets, Spring Jar Fillers and Newsprint background.

Love these colors that Becky used.  I'm hooked on orange lately!

See you later for the Blog Hop!

1 comment :

  1. I really LOVE this new Friday feature you're doing! Many of the projects I've seen already, but you always include a few I haven't, so thanks, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |